Thursday, April 10, 2008

Patrick's Guest Spot

I got to have a conversation with a few people on another podcast that I wanted to give a shout out to.

Sound Check, which is hosted by Chris K (aka CK), is on every Thursday at 10:30 PM EST here - http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/45577

It's such a great show with great people coming on to voice their opinions about a lot of subject. Also Chris K is a wonderful host who has some intelligent topics as well as opinions on them and he has no problem turning control over the mic. to one of the many guests he has on each week.

I have been visiting this show for a number of times now and have become one of the regulars. If you get a chance, check out his past shows and join him and the rest of his regulars!

I wanted to especially highlight this week's show...well...because I did a lot of talking in it. So what? I like to hear myself talk, ha ha. I got to play the devil's advocate...hopefully better than Keneu Reeves did in that movie. Not all the opinions I state on this episode were ones that I believe in, it can be pretty clear if you listen closely enough. I

t was a great episode and it gives me a chance to pay back in my small, menial, almost insignificant way CK for the many plugs he has done for "Film Geeks" and allowing me to be on and speak my mind on his wonderful show.

Give it a listen, and if you don't like this one and want to listen to a four hour show with a few call girls as real guests...listen to episode 39!

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-45577/TS-105858.mp3?dl=1
The above is the link to show 40 - the one Patrick was on.

No comments: